Universal Document Converter is an intuitive productivity solution that allows users to convert documents into PDF or image file formats for distribution. The application installs itself as a virtual printer on the user’s computer. Once the file to be converted is opened, the user only needs to choose the “Universal Document Converter” printer and “print” the file for the conversion to successfully take place.
Universal Document Converter is capable of converting a document from its current format into one of eight different output formats, including popular options like PDF, JPEG, DCX, BMP, PCX, GIF and even high quality TIFF and PNG image files. The application employs an advanced algorithm for image quantization, which makes it possible to convert a file into your desired format while still retaining the highest possible quality in comparison to the original.
As security is a high priority in today’s modern technological climate, it should come as no surprise that Universal Document Converter offers a number of different document protection methods for you to choose from depending on your needs. Copy-paste protection can be enabled at will, which will prevent the recipient from copying the text and pasting it into a different program on their computer for unauthorized distribution. Watermark compatibility is also offered, which extends content protection to hard copies of documents that may be printed in the future. Standard password protection is also available.
- 8 output formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX or BMP
- 100’000+ satisfied customers use Universal Document Converter at home and in the office
- Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to produce the highest quality output files
- 1,000+ corporative clients ordered and deployed Universal Document Converter in their businesses
- Ability to work over the network allows delegating document processing to the print-server
- 500+ nonprofit and municipal organizations use Universal Document Converter in their everyday activities
- Different methods of document protection: password protection, watermarks or copy-paste protection
- 300+ system integrators and independent developers included Universal Document Converter in dockflow systems