There’s no greater peace of mind than the feeling of going to bed with all your bills up to date, your investments working comfortably in their portfolio, your bank account balanced and your household budget on track. But these tasks are not so easy. Keeping a constant eye on cash flow is second nature to the frugal-minded. Tracking what money is doing is easy for any economist. Putting together a household budget, tracking investment yields, and even balancing a checkbook takes some know-how and experience, not to mention time, energy and paperwork.
It doesn’t have to.
AceMoney personal finance software is an entire money-management toolkit for staying on top of your personal and household cash flow and investments. And when you know where all your money is now and what it is doing, then you can figure out what you want it to do later on as it becomes your nest egg.
Managing the Big Three Categories
The first thing AceMoney personal finance software does is help you get your finances and expenses organized. It then lets you stay on track. The home accounting software lets you tackle the big three of personal finances, either automatically or in a couple of simple steps. With this software, you can easily do the following:
- Keep a household budget
- Create a budget from scratch
- Choose from among 100 expense categories
- Record household expenses automatically for each budget category
- Track actual expenses against those budgeted
- Create and manage separate bank-account categories
- Keep checking accounts balanced
- Calculate loan balances and amortization schedules, including mortgages
- Sync with your bank to receive automatic balance updates
- Create and manage portfolio categories
- Download current stock prices automatically that affect 401(k)s and stock-option plans
When you have your cash flow accounted for and you know what your debts are, who they’re going to, what your investments are yielding, and what their potential is, then you can understand how they affect your long-term financial goals. Sure, your heart says you’re going to triple your net worth in 10 years. But now, with the AceMoney money management software, you’ll be reminded that there are a lot of daily and monthly expenses that aren’t always so obvious. It also reminds you that you may have to account for other expenses down the road, such as college education for the kids. The AceMoney management software gives you a framework for financial planning.
Staying on Track
With a thousand other things going on in your daily life, it’s easy to forget due dates for bills or to record a transaction in your checkbook, or lose momentum toward financial goals. Unless you have a personal accountant who does these things for you, you’re bound to have some backups in cash-flow management. Another strength of the AceMoney personal finance software, besides its organizational simplicity, is a set of abilities that helps you keep pace with your expenses, transactions and records:
- Alerts you to due dates for bills
- Generates home budget software charts for tracking how money is spent
- Tracks current monthly expenses against the previous year’s data
- Transfers previous year’s financial data from other money-management programs, including MS Money, Quicken, and other packages with QIF and OFX formats
- Provides a loan calculator to help you manage debt paydown
- Lets you create specific account categories that you want highlighted each month
- Lets you schedule file backups for your financial records
- Keeps your financial records secure with password-protected files
The AceMoney personal budget software can help you manage your small web business from home by syncing payments with PayPal, RegNow, RegSoft SWReg and Plimus. It also provides expense budgeting and tracking features for small business that mirror those for the household budget. AceMoney personal finance software works with all Windows programs up to Windows 10, including both 32-and 64-bit versions, and Mac OS X and Linux. It requires only 8MB of memory, and installation is straightforward. The software is also compatible with 28 different languages. And once you purchase the AceMoney home accounting software, you receive a lifetime of free upgrades and technical support.
Money management doesn’t have to be something that you put aside for tomorrow. When you know where your money is going and what it’s doing, your mind is freer to start looking ahead at what it will do for you in the future. AceMoney money-management software gives you the luxury of a personal accountant at your own fingertips, without the expense of hiring one. This personal finance software lets you organize and manage your expenses easily, using your own common sense, and with the ultimate satisfaction of knowing that you’re actually pretty good with one of life’s essential skills after all.